The Board is supported by the Secretariat team, which is mandated to:
- develop the tools and mechanisms required for Board business to run smoothly;
- prepare files and manage Board meetings;
- conduct the analyses needed to assess the issues facing the stakeholders in implementing the Adapted Forestry Regime on Agreement territory;
- support the Board in developing its actions related to the parties and partners;
- carry out the tasks required by the Board Chairman.
The Secretariat is composed of: